The Neighbourhood Plan for Chapel Parish was put together by dozens of local people as the best way of fulfilling the housing needs placed on us.
Reasons to vote YES in the Referendum:
- Developers want lots more houses around Chapel – a Yes vote will help stop more unsuitable development.
- A No vote would leave Chapel Parish wide open for developers.
- The Plan protects many important Local Green Spaces, plus wildlife sites and potential wildlife sites
- It allocates more areas for town centre parking.
Chapel Vision is a group of residents who want to involve as many of the local population as possible to plan and develop improvements for our area. We are supported by High Peak Borough Council and Chapel-en-le-Frith Parish Council but are independent. If you’d like to get involved, or have some suggestions, or just want to be kept informed, please let us know.Read more »
The purpose of the committee shall be to work in partnership with the Parish Council to carry out the following tasks:-
- Investigate and identify support for the Community Led Plan
- Identify sources of funding
- Take responsibility for planning, budgeting and monitoring expenditure on the plan and report back to the Parish Council on these matters
- Liaise with relevant authorities and organisations to make the plan as effective as possible
- Identify ways of involving the whole community and gather the views and opinions of as many groups and organisations in the community as possible
- Determine the types of survey and information gathering to be used
- Be responsible for the analysis of the survey, the production and distribution of the final report
- Identify priorities and timescale for local action in the action plan including lead organisations and potential sources of project funding
- To report back to the Parish Council on progress, issues arising and outcomes from the exercise.
10/12/2012 9:01 AM
CVSC meeting Wed 12 Dec Town Hall 7.30
4/12/2012 8:13 PM
Transport Working Group meeting 7.30pm 10.12.12
4/12/2012 8:11 PM
Countryside Working Group Meeting 7.00 11.12.12
19/10/2012 10:48 AM
Minutes Steering Committee 12 Sept. 2012
8/10/2012 1:44 PM
HPBC Draft Local Plan
19/09/2012 8:37 AM
CVSC Meeting Wed 17 Oct 2012
19/09/2012 8:34 AM
CVSC Minutes Wednesday 25 July 2012
15/08/2012 1:12 PM
Transport Group Meeting Wed. 22nd August 2012, at 7.30 p.m
30/07/2012 8:03 AM
CV Steering Committe next meeting 12 Sept
30/07/2012 8:01 AM
CV Steering Committee Minutes 5 July 2012